Say what you want about email, but it isn’t going anywhere – and it may just be your best shot at reaching and retaining your audience. In a previous blog, we focused on how to get the most out of your next marketing email – so in this one, we’ll zero in on the cold hard facts.
- For every $1 spent on email marketing, there’s an average return of $44.25 – and that’s especially true for smaller businesses. [Exact Target]
- Of US Internet users, 91% of those Age 15-24 use email on a regular basis and 86% of those 65+ use email on a regular basis [SupplyGem]
- 59% of marketers plan to increase their marketing budgets this year. [PulsePoint]
- Email marketing earns an average 4,300% return on investment for US businesses. [Direct Marketing Association]
- Email conversion rates are three times higher than social media, with a 17% higher value in the conversion. [McKinsey & Company]
- 95% of those who opt into email messages from brands find these messages somewhat or very useful. [Salesforce]
So what are you waiting for? Get to emailing – or, if you aren’t so much with the words, just email us. We’ve got this.
Image by RaHul Rodriguez is licensed under CC BY 2.0.