We love helping local organizations help people. That’s why we were super excited that the Glendale Education Foundation (GEF) wanted their new site to be Counterintuity-crafted!
Since 2005, this exemplary organization has raised more than $3 million in funds for Glendale public school programs in the arts, sciences, athletics, and nutrition – programs that would otherwise be cut due to lack of state and national funding. We truly believe in this cause, and knew GEF’s site had to reflect the great work behind it.
So what’d we do?
- Highlighted vibrant pictures of students benefiting from the activities and programs GEF supports.
- Used crisp copywriting to clearly describe GEF’s goals, programs and events.
- Focused on SEO optimization so that search engines will put GEF at the top of the list – and they’ll get the audience they deserve.
- Ensured easy navigation. Headers are clear and concise, so visitors will never get frustrated and leave before getting the information they need.
- Took a responsive approach. Visitors can see the site in all its properly-formatted glory from any device – which is pretty important, given the Search Engine Land fact that more than half of searches are done on a mobile phone.
- Made donating painless by delineating the details and streamlining the process. GEF needs to raise at least $350,000 per year to keep existing programs going for future students. Want to help? Now it’s easier than ever to give back.
Think your site could benefit from an education in optimization? Contact us today.